Scholarships worth $1000
We provide scholarships worth $1000 to the eligible candidates.
Must have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
How to apply
- The 2019 program year is now open until 16'th December or until 1000- applications are received.
- To apply for the scholarship send your Bio along with a picture and a blog post of 2000 - 3000 words on trends in mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection construction engineering.
- Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org (Don't worry, we will not spam or share your data with any third parties).
Note - NYE owns all content submitted and NYE can use it for any use without consent or compensation to the applicant, including publishing it on our website. If your article is used as a blog your name, photo, and bio will credit you as the author.
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the New York Engineers Scholarship must:
- Be high school senior going into college by 16'th December.
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
What does it take to become an NYE Achiever?
Our scholarship winners are known as NYE Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
Determinationto set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family
- Ability to succeed
- Fits in our core values
Companies Who Trust Us
Founder and Principal New York Engineers
NYE founder and principal on scholarships?
"We want to help the smartest engineers to grow and achieve even higher goals"