- Minimum 7 years of experience in MEP design for projects based in New York City, USA
- Experience in Leading a team of 6-7 Engineers.
- Design, implement, maintain and improve mechanical/ electrical/ plumbing systems, equipment selections, specifications and other related processes for commercial, industrial and domestic(multi-family) projects.
- Prepare detailed technical construction drawings, calculations, specifications for Mechanical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards, codes and customer requirements using computer- assisted engineering or design software/ tools. (AutoCAD, REVIT, Navisworks, Trane Trace, Carrier HAP)
- Perform detailed calculations and prepare relevant technical specifications, sequence of operations and details for the project as per customer requirements and existing conditions.
- Knowledge of Codes including but not limited to NYC Building Code, International Codes, Mechanical Code, Plumbing Code, Energy Code, NFPA Standards, ASHRAE Standards, etc.
- Review design concept, calculations, drawings to the accuracy of design intent, Code Compliance and customer requirements.
- Review Engineering submittals, shop drawings and various construction administration procedures to provide quick turnaround during project's construction phase.
- Develop training modules, calculation procedures and other company tool development methods used in Design & Execution. Train young engineers to conform to standards & improve performances.
- Coordinate with client, project managers and vendors to ensure on time delivery of projects as per schedule and requirements.
- Develop cost estimation & Bill of materials as per design concept.
- Self-motivated & driven with excellent communication skills and basic understanding of Microsoft office, excel, powerpoint,
- Qualification – BE
- Location - Pune
- Must have worked on US based projects