Be the engineer you always dreamed of being!
Fast track program to accelerate your career for ambitious future leaders in the Architectural Engineering Industry. Successful graduates of our Mentorship Program will receive full-time career offers as Assistant Project Manager (6 months - 1 year), then promoted to Project Manager (3-5 years) then promoted to Principal. This type of career acceleration is unheard of in the MEP Engineering Industry. Your mission is to manage your MEP Engineering Team and execute quick, affordable, drama-free construction projects. You will be directly paired with a Principal assisting in all Principal level actives.
- Be Awesome!
- No drafting (you are too valuable for this, Revit and cad will be prepared by your team)
- Lead a global team of 5 engineers
- Coordinate drawings between trades
- Schedule tasks for your team on our cloud-based system
- Interface directly with clients at a meeting, on the phone, and by email
- Survey construction sites for MEP systems
- Write proposals to clients for new projects
- Bill clients for current work
- Win new MEP engineering projects from inbound inquirers
- Directly assist the Principal daily
- Design review for code compliance, lowest construction cost, change order prevention
KPIs (Principal Level that you will be assisting with):
- Client Satisfaction - Net Promoter Score over +30
- On-time / On-quality Client Delivery - 90%
- Projects under management - 20-30
- Monthly Cashflow - $10,000
- Monthly Revenue - $65,000
- Monthly Wins - $65,000
Relationships you will make:
Interface with the best architects, real estate developers, and building owners in New York City. Learn from the best MEP Engineering leaders in New York City. Be part of a team revolutionizing the MEP industry.
You are soon to graduate or have graduated already with a degree in Architectural Engineering, Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering. You are in the top 30% of your class and have a thirst for learning. Similar to the special forces, you will be joining an elite engineering team, lean, agile, with big capabilities. You develop technical expertise, an understanding of MEP design, and the business side of engineering as well. You will become an expert at leading design and construction teams.